- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They do good work here. They have helped fix both my cars - and one of my cars is almost 50 years old and they rebuilt the transmission and it works great now.
Russ and Trevor are the best!! Always friendly and honest. I've taken 2 vehicles to them and they get it taken care of faster than expected and I'm one happy customer. I'll never take my vehicles anywhere else period!!!
Russ made this experience as great as possible which took a lot of patience dealing with a warranty company. He's everything you look for in an Auto technician which are hard to find. He and his employees are a class act and very trustworthy. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Thanks again
I walked into this establishment and was greeted very professionally and respectfully by Trevor and immediately felt this was the place to repair my car. I had issues with my power steering after my serpentine belt fell off and the repair shop that put the belt back on left me without power steering. That repair shop was just focused on recall on power steering motor eventhough I did not have an issue prior to entering that shop. After multiple times explaining the recall was fixed I was still left without power steering. I was recommended to Wilmington transmission after talking to a gentleman and he said go see Russ at wiilmington repair. Within a few hours they were able to identify the issue and fix at a very reasonable cost. I cannot say enough about this experience except thank you to them and the gentleman that recommended them. Thank you Russ and Trevor
Someone recommended this company to me as I was having power steering issue and I was greeted very professionally and respectfully when I walked through the door which instantly made me feel like I was going to be serviced the same way and sure enough I was. I cannot say enough about this experience. My car was ready in a short time and very reasonable bill. My only regret is that I didnâ?Tt go there sooner. Thank you Trevor and Russ and to the gentleman that referred me to them. If you are having mechanical issues check them out you will be glad you did.
Russ and his son Trevor have worked on a few of our older vehicles (son and daughter's vehicles) and I've always been happy with their work. They always call with an estimate of work needed and price and always get the work done on time. They are the best mechanics I've used in a long time. Thanks Russ and Trevor I really appreciate your good work.